Core4ce provides a competitive and comprehensive benefits program dedicated to the wellness of our team members and their families:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage. Employee only elected coverage is 100% paid.
- Life insurance, AD&D, short-term and long-term disability coverage. Core4ce pays 100%.
- 401k matching.
- PTO, paid holidays, and maternity/paternity leave.
Legal Notices and Information:
Machine Readable Files from Cigna
- Tuition and certification reimbursement.
- Tutoring assistance for employees and their dependents.
- LinkedIn Learning, which offers a digital library of more than 16K courses, is available as an e-learning resource to all Core4ce employees.
We are honored that nearly 40% of our team members are veterans who chose to continue their careers with Core4ce. Now serving as civilians and reservists, they continue to be driven by a strong sense of patriotic duty to advance national security.
Vet4ce, our veteran resource group, works to build a supportive culture and empower veterans to use their unique talents and skills to meet customer mission needs.
Core4ce hosts events throughout the year, including an annual golf and mini-golf tournament, local social meetups, fitness challenges, and virtual seminars focused on wellness and professional development.
Core4ce is a proud supporter of Sleep in Heavenly Peace, the Women in National Security Media Festival, and foundations that benefit the children of fallen shadow warriors. We also actively look for opportunities to support local businesses in the areas in which we work.
Through our Donations for Doers program, Core4ce provides matching donations when employees contribute to a 501(c)(3) organization of their choosing.