Careers at Core4ce
Core4ce is actively recruiting highly-qualified individuals to fill a variety of remote positions, as well as openings in the Charleston, SC area.
Current openings include:
- Cybersecurity Analyst
- Project Control Analyst
- Network Engineer
- Senior Splunk Engineer
- Mid-Level DevOps Software Engineer
- Software Developer
Featured Job: Network Security Firewall Engineer
Core4ce is adding a Network Security Firewall Engineer to support a mission critical project for the Military Health Systems under the Defense Health Administration.
- Must be able to obtain TS security clearance
- 6+ years of Networking experience
- Knowledge or experience of Cisco ASA and Palo Alto Firewalls
- Experience in administrating and troubleshooting firewalls in medium to large, complex organizations.
- Preferred applicants will also have experience with intrusion detection systems, VPN technologies, vulnerability assessment tools, event and log analysis solutions, configuration and change management and other network security systems and devices.
- Solid experience configuring and troubleshooting routing and switched infrastructure.
- Experience with packet capture and analysis methodologies.
- Preferred applicants will also be familiar with government information assurance standards including DISA STIGs, NIST 800-53, IAVAs management, auditing and accreditation processes.
- Experience scripting with Python, Java, and or Perl.
Our people are our greatest asset
We are a team of entrepreneurs, data scientists, engineers, and cyber experts who work with the federal government to counter global adversaries.
Are you looking for exciting opportunities to contribute and be part of a fast-paced team environment? We are looking for people like you: talented, curious, and energetic. If you are ambitious, team-oriented, and not afraid of sharing new ideas, we want to hear from you.
We take care of our people so Core4ce can deliver the highest mission value every day. Core4ce provides a competitive and comprehensive benefits program dedicated to the wellness of our team members and their families:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage. Employee coverage is 100% paid.
- Life insurance, AD&D, short-term and long-term disability coverage. Core4ce pays 100%.
- 401k matching.
- PTO, paid holidays, and maternity/paternity leave.
- Tuition and certification reimbursement.
- Tutoring assistance for employees and their dependents.